We Are Hiring
Here’s an exciting opportunity to join our team.
We’re a team of a dozen developers, marketers, designers. Overall positive and enthusiastic bunch of guys and girls. We’re working in a nice and cozy place that feels like home. Doing awesome stuff for clients around the world. It’s an awesome experience to work together, and we’re on the lookout for new guys and girls that are simply awesome.
If you’re awesome, let’s meet.
Below is a short list of roughly defined positions. Hopefully, you can find yourself in one or two of them.
What’s required for the copywriter position?
- Have a flair for writing and editing other people’s texts, plagiarism-free
- Have experience in researching and creating unique content
- Be able to meet deadlines and be open to expanding your knowledge
- Be able to work in a team (cooperative, ambitious, communicative, honest)
What’s required for the marketing position?
- Good grasp of what SEO, SEM, PPC, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads is.
- Solid analytical skills and familiarity with Google analytics and Google console
- Familiarity with tools like Ahrefs, Semrush, majestic, Moz, Spyfu is a welcomed plus
- Knowledge of how search engines work, how ranking algos work, desire to write blogs on such topics is a huge plus
What’s required for the backend developer position?
- Knowledge of native PHP and Laravel platform
- Knowledge of working with Git
- Have a problem-solving mind
What’s required for the frontend developer position?
- Knowledge of UX/UI standards
- Knowledge of the basic CSS3 or Sass
- Optional: Vue.js framework
- Optional: Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
What’s required for the WordPress developer position?
- Know how to build cool landing pages with page builders (Divi, visual composer), set up complex forms with cf7, formidable, gravity
- Work well with security speed SEO plugins
- Ability to customize themes and plugins (or build from scratch) is a BIG bonus
- Experience with woocommerce and membership plugins is a plus
- Ability to get a short info about the project and then just get the job done without micromanagement
Did you like any of the positions above, but feel you’re under-qualified? You can still apply if you’re an awesome guy or girl. There’s plenty of in-house training for these hard/technical skills. If you’re awesome, and you love learning and hard work, feel free to apply.