Running or starting a business is a big deal. Not everybody is up for such a challenge. With all sorts of moving parts that consist a business you probably face tons of questions each day, questions like:
- How do I tell the difference between a million dollar idea and a recipe for disaster
- How to recognize a good employee from a bunch of show-offs
- Is now the right time to purchase that new piece of technology and will it really do what the sales letter promises
- What route to take in launching this new product
- When is the best time to… [insert your pet-peeve here] 🙂
The good thing is that just about every business owner goes through these sets of questions, and being a marketing agency that works as an extension of your core team, we get to see great people going into battle and solving their problems on the fly. We had the privilege to work with many business owners:
- some were just starting in a new industry
- others had a brain-lock and couldn’t figure out how to adjust to market changes
- yet some had booming business and needed fresh ideas for business growth
Throughout the years, we helped many of them achieve some pretty amazing goals that we set together with them:
- Raise over $12M funding for their work
- Cut paid advertising spending by 55% without losing a single sale
- Improve their lead generating mechanisms by 21% without extra costs
- Position the startup in such a way that it generated 100% profit on top of the initial investment in just 12 months
- Grab a solid portion of the market served by established industry giants with smart marketing
If you would like to join these success stories, please schedule a consulting session. Depending on your needs, you can get a one on one consulting, or get more experts sit together with you and discuss your needs with you via Skype or teleconference.
In order to serve you best, we will need more info about your needs. Usually we schedule meetings with at least one day preparation time so that we can come to the meeting prepared and not waste your time with best guesses. This is why it is very important that you be as detailed as possible in your descriptions. The more detail you provide, the better we will be able to prepare for the consulting session with you.
What you can expect from the consulting session?
Learning from other peoples’ experience and expertise is the best way to ensure solid business growth. We will work with the information you provide, and give you feedback and advice so you can achieve some key goals to every business:
- Generate leads and convert them into repeat buyers for years to come
- Transform your business into a niche ruler by lateral and vertical thinking
- Make the best use of available, off-the-shelf web technology to spur your business growth
What are some areas that you can get very specific consulting?
To help you move forward with the right ideas, you can get a consulting service that matches your needs. Being a marketing agency we have a team of experts that are quite knowledgeable in a lot of areas. Here are some of the areas where you can get very specific advice:
- Business Growth
- Startup Consulting
- Online Marketing Strategy
- Sales Optimization
- Content Development
- Social Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Sales Page/Sales Funnel Optimization
- Heatmap Tracking
- WordPress Management and Development
- Payment Processors
- Email Marketing platforms
- Affiliate Marketing Platforms
How much time do I usually need to get answers to my questions?
The way this works is that we take some time to do our homework based on the information you give us in the form below. More complex questions require more time to prepare and to explain during the consulting session. Usually, people that had a single well-defined question from a single topic needed only one 30-minute block. Others, that had more questions and juggled different aspects of the problem (managerial, technical, strategic) needed 2 or even 3 30-minute blocks. In some cases when the entire business model was up in the air we’ve spent up to 3 hours discussing different points.
What we have seen is that most of the times, people struggle with strategy and technology. On average, when you have one or the other, plan for 2 30-minute blocks. If you have questions from both areas plan for 3 or 4 30-minute sessions. It’s usually best for you to hone your ideas and go for single-topic consulting sessions. This way you can cover each issue very specifically and in depth.
Now then, please fill out the form below. After clicking the Done button you will be sent to a Checkout page where you can make a Paypal or Credit Card payment. Usually people go for an hour of consulting, so that’s 2 30-hour blocks.
Once the payment is processed and we review your info, we will email you back to solidify the time, date, length and details of the consultation session. Thank you.